This comprehensive 3-day course will provide attendees with a fundamental understanding
of the CMMI® for Services (CMMI®-SVC) model v1.3. CMMI®-SVC is a comprehensive set
of guidelines that helps organizations to establish and improve processes for delivering
service. The course provides detailed insights into the CMMI® model foundation (CMF)
and the service specific elements of this constellation.
The SES Team is awarded the USAMS III contract as a Prime with a solid team of partners!
USAMS III is a multi-award Department of the Air Force, Air Combat Command (ACC)
requirement for the provision of advisory and assistance services on behalf of the
United States Strategic Command Systems and Missions Support.
- Systems Integration
- CMMI Appraisals
- Process Engineering
- Quality Assurance Services
- Enterprise Security Solutions
- Systems/Software Development
- System Engineering & Architecture
- Compliance (HIPAA,PCI,SOX,GLBA)
- Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V)
- Project Management and Project Management Office
- CMMI Gap Assessment/Implementations and Appraisals
- JIOWC Deployable and OPSEC
- Missile Warning Systems Support
- Meteorological Modeling and Analysis
- Satellite Imagery and Weather Observations
- C4ISR Policy Development & Implementation
- Joint Theater Air and Missile Defense Coordination
- Information Assurance and Network Vulnerability Analysis
- System Engineering, Management, and Sustainment Taskings
As an industry leader in process improvement, Software Engineering Services has
been a CMMI Maturity Level 3 appraised organization for the last 10 years. We adhere
to industry best practices on all projects for our many satisfied clients. We can
tailor processes for your projects or enterprise business solutions that will ensure
that business activities are aligned with your corporate goals in a cost-efficient
manner. SES offers several process improvement services to assist organizations
in meeting the challenges of tomorrow using proven process models.
State of Kansas Awards IV&V Contract for KanDrive to SES!
SES is awarded Kansas MMIS IV&V contract!
TX LACE IV&V contract awarded to SES!