As a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business, SES is incredibly proud of the mission critical work we do in support of the Federal Government. Over the last 20 years, we have been a dedicated partner to all arms of the armed forces. Using a wide variety of federal contracting vehicles, SES is currently supporting a number of key initiatives including Missile Warning, Cybersecurity, Software Development, Weather Analysis and many others. Key alliances and partnerships with Fortune 500 DoD entities ensures that Team SES is well equipped to perform on Day 1. Contact one of our dedicated Business Development experts in our offices across to country to learn more.
The MOBIS(Management, Organizational and Business Improvement Services) schedule offers government contracts with companies to help improve management and organizational effectiveness through the use of specialized consulting, facilitation, surveys and training services.
The SES Team is awarded the USAMS III contract as a Prime with a solid team of partners! USAMS III is a multi-award Department of the Air Force, Air Combat Command (ACC) requirement for the provision of advisory and assistance services on behalf of the United States Strategic Command Systems and Missions Support.
ALLIANT SB GWAC:
Software Engineering Services (SES) proudly announces award of the Alliant Small Business (SB) Government-wide acquisition contract (GWAC) Indefinite Delivery / Indefinite Quantity (ID/IQ) Task Order vehicle to provide Information Technology solutions.
The scope of the Basic Contract includes all components of an integrated IT solution such as (but not limited to):
- IT Infrastructure
- Service Access and Managed Services Delivery
- Service Interface and Integration
- Application Services
- Customer Services
- Process Automation
- Content Management
- Back Office Services
- Security Management and Support Services
- Mission Area Support
- Legacy System Enhancement and Migration
Senior Business Development Manager:
Office: (800) 244-1278, ext. 215
Mobile: (254) 526-2101
SES IS A PROUD CONTRACT HOLDER OF SEAPORT-E BY THE US NAVY
CONTRACT #: N00178-09-D-5820
SeaPort-e is the Navy's electronic platform for acquiring support services in 22 functional areas including Engineering, Financial Management, and Program Management. The Navy Systems Commands (NAVSEA, NAVAIR, SPAWAR, NAVFAC, and NAVSUP), the Office of Naval Research, Military Sealift Command, and the United States Marine Corps compete their service requirements amongst 2400+ SeaPort-e IDIQ multiple award contract holders. The SeaPort-e portal provides a standardized, efficient means of soliciting offers from amongst the diverse population of large and small businesses and their approved team members. All task orders are competitively solicited, awarded and managed using the SeaPort-e platform. As nearly 85% of its contract–holders are small businesses, the SeaPort-e approach to acquiring services provides opportunity that fuels the Nation’s engine of job growth.
SES has achieved CMMI® Level 3 and it is applied in all Seaport efforts.
The contract is divided into seven (7) Zones and SES is approved to support Zones 3-6.
Zone 3 - Mid Atlantic
Zone 4 - Gulf Coast
Zone 5 - Midwest
Zone 6 - Southwest
Services to be provided under this contract are categorized into 22 functional services areas:
- Research and Development Support
- Engineering, System Engineering and Process Engineering Support
- Modeling, Simulation, Stimulation, and Analysis Support
- Prototyping, Pre-Production, Model-Making, and Fabrication Support
- System Design Documentation and Technical Data Support
- Software Engineering, Development, Programming, and Network Support
- Reliability, Maintainability, and Availability (RM&A) Support
- Human Factors, Performance, and Usability Engineering Support
- System Safety Engineering Support
- Configuration Management (CM) Support
- Quality Assurance (QA) Support
- Information System (IS) Development, Information Assurance (IA), and Information Technology (IT) Support
- Inactivation and Disposal Support
- Interoperability, Test and Evaluation, Trials Support
- Measurement Facilities, Range, and Instrumentation Support
- Logistics Support
- Supply and Provisioning Support
- Training Support
- In-Service Engineering, Fleet Introduction, Installation and Checkout Support
- Program Support
- Functional and Administrative Support
- Public Affairs and Multimedia Support
POINTS OF CONTACT
Phone: 402-292-8660 ext 224